February 19, 2013

Patch Day: Retribution 1.1 Patch Notes

You have had a long hard day at work you get home and oops "Server Down" Its patch day so catch up on your reading during maintenance and downloading the new patch. Patch notes can be found here. If you want to read Devblog features and such you can find those and other patch news here.

I haven't had a lot of time to read up about Ret. 1.1 been pretty busy in real life for the past month or so. I can't say any of the new features really stand out to me personally. I am excited about the dueling system I plan on exploring that a little bit more. But other than that I am kind of watching all the Battlecruiser changes from the sidelines I wish I had enough isk to invest in some Battlecruisers speculation a little bit but not this time around.

Other UI improvements always a plus but other than that I am looking forward to summer hopefully I will be in better position to invest more things by then. Anyway have fun with the changes when they go live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment